Umrah Visa Requirements
With the introduction of e-visa since April 2019, you only need the following documents when applying for an Umrah visa from Pakistan.
- Original Passport
- 2 Photographs each with blue background
- Besides the, above the following may be needed in addition, for certain cases:
- Marriage certificates, in cases where the surname of the wife is different from Husband. This normally happens when the wife has her maiden (before marriage) name on the passport and/or ID card. This is also needed in cases where a married woman is traveling with her brother and her name on the passport and/or ID is that of her husband. If it sounds confusing, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- Proof of conversion to Islam. This can be obtained from your local mosque. This is only required for new Muslims.
- NADRA NICOP. This is required in case a foreign passport is used for visa application and the applicant is also a Pakistani citizen. Please discuss your case with us if your case falls into this category.
- Form B (or Bay Form, as it is called). This is also needed in case of siblings traveling with different names
- Flights e-tickets and hotels vouchers, if the package is not booked through us. Booking.com and sites where payment is made after arrival by the guest are not acceptable.